We specialise in small business bookkeeping in The Gold Coast from start to finish. Whether you are already set up and need ongoing financial management of your accounts, or this the start of your business we can assist with the following.
We hear and speak your language.
It is time to gain back your life and get back to what you really do best.
It is time to let our professional trained Gold Coast bookkeepers rescue you!
We’ll make you our priority because you have a business to run.
We specialise in small business Gold Coast bookkeeping from start to finish. Whether you are already set up and need ongoing financial management of your accounts, or this the start of your business we can assist with the following.
Preliminary – Setting up your account
- Installing accounting software
- Customising accounting software to your business
- Setting up a company file
Recording Transactions – Working with your accounts
- Processing Service and Item Sales
- Recording Customer Payments
- Creating Adjustment Notes for Sales Returns
- Recording Service and Item Purchases
- Recording Supplier Payments
- Finding and Viewing Transaction Entries
- Recording General Journal Entry
- Spending Money and Make Deposits
- Preparing Bank Deposits
- Job Costing
- Recording Bank Fees, Merchant Fees and Interest
Reconciliations – Snap shot of your account
- Data entry
- Bank reconciliations
- GST reconciliations
- Payroll reconciliations
Reporting – Keeping track of accounts
- Profit and loss statements
- Balance sheets
- Setting up employees and terminations
- Processing tax and payroll tax
- Work Cover
- Payment summaries
- End of year rollover
- Reporting of entitlements including sick leave/holiday leave/accruals
Document Preparation – Ground work for Australian Tax Office
- Business Activity Statement (BAS)
- Setting up BAS information
- Setting up Pay As You Go (PAYG) instalments
- Preparing a BAS audit report
- Printing BAS statement
- Entering BAS payments/refunds
- Liaising with your external accountant
- Adjustment of accounts as per accountants instructions
- General journals
Maintenance – Keeping things in track